THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009

1/8 ~ Last Saturday @ Summer Life

Last saturday my dad was busying with his job,
so he is not around with us for dinner...
Therefore, my mum brought us to have a western food as our dinner...^^
We have dinner at Summer Life, Tmn Midah.


After dinner we continue with the night market at Midah...
I walk with my friend as well...^^




Let see what we have for our dinner...^^

At first, we have a blackberry juice.
Emm, its taste good...^^



Look!! I'm drinking it...
A silly looking... haha...^^




Here's my mum's Mushroom Soup with a toast bread.




This is my favorite!!
Garlic Bread...^^




A Summer Sizzling Grilled Chicken Chop
with Black Pepper Sauce...^^ Delicious....



And this is my sis's Summer Mozeralla Cheezy
Grilled Chicken Chop...^^



Let's eat...!!! Haha...^^
Dinner start!!!



A photo before I leave...><






Got to go out have my dinner for 2day...^^
Tata...



0 comments: