THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kampar night trip...

Yesterday I went to Kampar to meet up with my cousins...
We start our journey in the evening,
on the way to Kampar, its rain heavily...
My dad drive slow n steady, about 8.00pm, we finally reach...^^
We had our dinner together at Restaurant 家好月圆...
After dinner, the youngest all went back to my aunty house...
And our parents went out to do somethings...
Later on, my cousin bro brought 4 girls of us to nearby Fun Fair to have fun...^^
We play Bumper Car, its very fun because its been a long time I didn't play it...
At the midnight 12.15am,
we went back here and finally reach home at 2.30am...
Althought its very tired but really enjoy it...






Here are the photos on the way to Kampar


Is me again...
Do I look tired? hehe...^^





Almost get sleep... haha...XD






Feel hungry, so went to buy some snack to eat...
I bought some big fishball... haha...^^







Hope to back Ipoh again...
I miss my grandparents a lot...^^

0 comments: