THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Craps...^^


Sunday again...^^
I woke up early 2day, me and my sis have a morning exercise.
We play badminton for an hour...
Later, we had some kuih and chinese tea that just finish praying as our breakfast.

About 10.30am, my dad finally woke up and we started dressed up...
Because of my road recognization is quite bad, so we drive to Hulu Langat to have a last training.
It takes quite a long time to reach there,

I feel bored and therefore we had a capturing section in the car....^^






We have our lunch at Restaurant Jin Man, Tmn Tayton.
We have fishball noodles in this restaurant...
Yummy, foods are delicious...^^





Our capturing section...^^



Is me again......^^




She is my younger sis... Joey...










Shhh... hehe...^^










Oops...!!
I didn't realize that my sis was capturing me...^^





A last sweet photo for 2day... hehe...^^




After Hulu Langat, we when to Time Square for a short walk.
We have a tea time at Subway....



That's all for it...
Time to go prepare for my driving lesson later...^^
Wish me good luck... haha....


0 comments: