THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eat Eat Eat...^^

Sunday is always the family day for me.
I woke up early in the morning, started dressing up myself.
Today we had our breakfast at EC Food...
Foods that provided at the restaurants taste not bad...
Because we are too hurried,
I forgot to bring out my camera to take some photo of the delicious foods.



Dinner time

We went to FUN OK to have our dinner.
It is a cafe, it design is quite funny but full of home feel...
This time I bring my camera with me...^^



So here goes the photo...^^



This is a tea pot with a fish inside,
it is a decoration... Is it cute?^^







This is Mixed Platter... A big plate of fried food.
I like the french fried and the wedges...^^ Yummy....




Sweet Honey Soda is my favorite...^^





And this is Angle Peach Soda...
Full of peach smell.... Nice drinks...^^



Rendang Chicken Rice for my dad...XD
Although is a normal dish but taste good....




This is my youngest sis's main dish...
Its a Mushroom Chicken Chop... Sluph...^^



Wao...!! This is for me!!
Chicken Rice with Thai Chilli Sauce...
A bit too sour... T.T





All of us really have a huge appetite and stomach...
We managed to finish all the foods...
FULLL.................XD





0 comments: