THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*~ Super Duper Happy ^^ ~*

A little small present for my ownself...!!! Hehe...^^




Today I woke up at 5.40am...
Do you know why? Because I'm going to have my driving test...^^
My exact time for the test is actually at 2.00pm
but it is because I need to do some practice before the test,
therefore I reach there about 7.00am.

It is damn boring waiting the whole day at the driving centre...
But luckily still have a girl accompany me during that BORING moment.
I was extremely panic and scare, my heart beat was horrible fast
when looking some of them failed the test.
I scare I would be the one of them...

Time go slow hour by hour, finally its the time.
My heart beat get faster and faster when I'm queue at the hut waiting for my turn...
Just a few minutes, I went through all the test and I finally PASSED it...
I'm super duper happy right now!!!!


Hope the rest of the day I can really drive well...^^
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments: