THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday @ Home

Every sunday my family and I usually will go out for a walk,
but its because yesterday we had went to Kampar
and midnight only back home, we all are extremely exhausted...T.T
Therefore, we prefer to stay at home and rest...^^
It is quite boring staying at home the whole on sunday,
I'm still not in the study mood yet,
so I borrowed my dad camera and start capturing again... haha...XD





Photos...^^


Look at my arm... It is so big and fat...T.T






Do I look nice wearing spectacles?? Haha...XD






Specky girl...^^







I look a bit weird in this photo...
Doesn't look like me...@.@





Me and My lovely doggie...
I named it 'Love Love', because....^^




After capturing, I feel like reading story books...
I found that I haven't read a book 'NEW MOON' which I had borrowed from my friend earlier...
So, got to start read it...^^

Stay close to my blog if you like it, cause there will be more posts update soon...^^





0 comments: