THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

♥ My Favourite ♥

Today feel bored...
Whole day at school nth to do...
Haha... I accidently fell a sleep in the class room..XD

When i reach home, i have nth better to do besides watching tv,
and also post some blog...^^






The Seventh Day


This is the most romantics and meaningful tv show I had ever seen.
This is my favourite tv show...XD
It is now showing on astro channel 311, this is my 2nd time watching it...
Both pairs couples are really the perfect match...^^
Handsome guys, pretty girls... hehe...><
I wont feel bored seeing this tv show many times.
I really learn a lot through this tv show.




ATTENTION!!


Boys n girls,
if u guys need a most perfect n happy relationship with ur love one,
u all must get this chance to watch this movie,
and learn from it...
Learn the best way to treat ur love one n appreciate them...

True love are not easy to find, once you found it,
you must treat them as good as you can...
And never break each others heart o...^^





0 comments: