THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun @ NEWAY~*



Blog post about last Saturday.
That was my 3rd time go for karaoke
to have fun with my fren...
But this time is the 1st time I go without HIM.
We reach LM Neway at 1.00pm...^^
After 10 min registration, here we go!!
LET'S SING>>>>





Here goes a little fun part of me n my frens^^


Hehe...!! I was in the toilet...
Here's very clean n nice, but the light effect not that good...
How was I? Nice? Keke...><



She is my fren Pey Shan...^^
We have a lot of fun together.



Wow!!! Pretty girls...
Jia nie n Pey Shan.^^





He is Ivan, Andrea's cousin bro...
He is a funny guy... haha><





LooK!! They are singing...^^
Yeah!!!






Here really very cold...T.T
Me n Pey Shan...




They know we are taking their photo...
They are camera shy... haha...XD




Is Me n Pey shan again...XD






Jia nie & Pey shan in the toilet.
I think i'm singing in the room...^^
Both of them left Me in the room... T.T





Hey!! He is Kane (Sugar Kane) & Pey shan...
Does he look handsome? hehe...^^







Lastly...


Here goes a photo of 3 of us...XD
Peace^^








There are more photos about this event wil be post next week...^^

Wait for it ya...!!!


0 comments: