THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 13, 2009

I ♥ Sunday




2day is the day that I can only take a break cox 2day is SUNDAY.
I'm going to visit my uncle at Sri Gombak...
After that we went to Jusco to take a walk...^^



Look at my fatty arm... OMG!!!
No eyes see!









Here goes some funny photo of me n my youngest sis...
hehe...^^



1st
The normal single one...












Next would be both of us...

Is me n my sis...
Do we look cute? haha...XD



Here's a sweet one

A normal photo of us...





sexy... XD




ugly one....



my sis is bullying me... T.T




same post... haha...





*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*

*****

Wait... We haven't finish...
1 more, 1 more....



There you are... Let me,
End up the day with a simple sweet photo of us...^^





~TATA~



More post will be uploaded...^^





0 comments: