THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 21, 2009

Neway Fun**



After finish exam, this is the 1st time I went out with my fren.
Because earlier that my fren was busying on her working,
so now only we have the time to hang out somewhere to have fun...^^






Here are some photos in Neway...




Pey Shan (san cookies).



Me...



Let's sing k...^^




Pey Shan and I... Frens Forever!!!^^








Do u know wat i'm drinking?
Sure not beer cox no one drink beer with straw... haha ><
Is Jasmine Tea...^^






After Neway, we went to LM to take a walk.
Then we walked in to Boston yamcha while waiting for my mum to fetch us...




Time to back home now...




Both of us were very enjoy that day...
Waiting for the next date!!! haha...^^



More post will be update soon...><









0 comments: