THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friday Night @ Seremban...^^



27th Nov, I was in the middle of SPM.
My uncle say I should take a break,
he decided to invite us to join them for a 'Crab Dinner' @ Seremban.

Early evening, I dress up myself and was very excited for the dinner...^^
Waiting for my sis and dad back from work
then we started our journey at 6.00pm...





Let me share some photo with you...^^



Look pale in this photo right?
This is me when no make up...^^




Journey started...hehe><




About 7.00pm, we finally reach Seremban.
My uncle had order a lot of food, but i just can take this little pic in time...


Egg yulk with fried fish... Delicious...^^
Good try!!!




Sweet & sour Crab was the side dish of the dinner...
Because of my cousins all are over hungry so they eat the main dish 'Baked Crab'
in hurried, so i can't take the pic of it in time...=='







This is the most giant crab amont the 8 big crabs we ate...^^




What a messy table after eating such many crabs...
OMG!!!



At 9.30, we finally finish our delicious 'Crab Dinner'.
Later, my uncle's friend bring us to visit the Seremban biggest 'Siew Bao' restaurant...
There not only can buy the most yummy siew bao,
we also can eat other foods at the restaurant...


Some photos took by my sis in the small shop inside the restaurant...






After buying things, my uncles and my dad sat down in the restaurant and chat...
What can we youngest do was just follow...^^
About 11.30pm, we went back home.
That day was the day I ate the most crab in my life...
hehe...^^





0 comments: