THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23/12~ Green BoX @ Cheras Selatan



Went to my cousin sis's house to stay over about 3 days 2 nights.
I went to her house right after 冬节party at my uncle house.
The next day, we and went to Green Box and watch movie.
Because we woke up late, so we didn't take neither breakfast nor lunch...
We just have fun junk food and drinks at Green Box.
This was the 1st time I went sing and watch movie with Susien and Cheichei,
B4 that we just hang out and walk walk.^^
So I really enjoy myself that day hang out with them...><




Me & Cheichei






This is me and Susien^^




These all are my cousins' frens, we met up at Green Box,
And take photo with the Santa Claus^^



Guess what we doing??^^
Actually we're trying to play the song by using Susien's phone
Cox there doesn't have the song we want... hehe...









Photos in the toilet... haha^^




We're now sitting at the McDonald
and waiting susien's mum to come n fetch us back...



These are the photos that I took after dinner in susien's room.





0 comments: