THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 12, 2009

~ Went to KLCC ~ 1st June

During holidays,
we take this chance to complete our job...
We went to KLCC to take some class photo
for our school magazine...
We reached there about 10.30am,
waiting n waiting...
Til 11.30am, finally everyone is reached...






my best friend andrea n I...^^





another friend Yan Ping.... n me again....







this is the most funny photo.... haha!








4 of us are very close to each other...
We always take time together....
Friends forever....^^








2 beautiful girls.....







she is our leader, n also our class monitor...
she is Phoebe....^^







me again wit my friend Yan Ping....










After taking photo,
4 of us went to Pavilion with another 2 friends...
We walk there from KLCC....
It takes me a lot of energy...
Hweuh....==' very tiring...
But we have a lot of fun on that day...^^