THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~1/6~ Dinner @ KennyRogers





After having a tiring day
@ Pavillion n KLCC with my friends,
Here I am @ KennyRogers
having my dinner with my mother
n my younger sister....^^
Although I'm very hungry but I still have some fun
with my younger sister....
We enjoy our dinner 2day very much...XD








Here are me n my sis
eating a yummy chocolate muffin...






Guess what am I thinking?
haha.... I keep it secret....^^





We are laughing at each others because
we are looking at each others
in a very close distance... hehe...







Food are delicious...
n these are the only food we left...






After chocolate muffin n now is vanilla muffin....^^













A photo before we going out the restaurant....










It is a happy n enjoyable day
for me 2day...
I really have a lot of fun with friends
in the morning n afternoon,
n a best dinner with my family...
Really very tiring, is time to rest...
Thats all for 2day, good night...!
Tata....^^