THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 4, 2009

~ 4/10 ~


Sunday is always the day for me to enjoy the day with my family...^^
Today my dad bring us to his worker's house for visiting...
The worker is a malay girl, she ask us to her house to eat lunch as Hari Raya open house.
Foods that provided quite good... Is a tradisional malay food...
After eating, my parents chit chat awhile then we back home. ^^

I got a bit flu and keep on sneeze in the afternoon, sound like wanna get sick...TT
That is nothing more for me to do after the afternoon...
I'm just blogging and waiting for dinner now...




Me and my sis fool around and capturing in the car
while going to the worker's house...^^




Here are some funny photo...XD


Hehe... I'm just looking outside the window...
But I forget wat am I looking at the moment...^^




My sis Joey and me...
Chik Chak!!! Smile...^^





Chatting? Or Making fun?
Hehe... U guess la...^^


Haha... Both of us just like Piggy...XD






At last is my single photo...

I like this photo...^^





That all for 2day...
Got to go...



More post will be update...^^

0 comments: